MBA for Global Professionals
WHY GLOBAL MBA BI?
Global MBA for Working Professionals in Business Innovation being offered by SSB in Chicago has a strong focus on business innovation to prepare experienced, mid-career professionals for management positions.
The Stuart School of Business at Illinois Institute of Technology is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International. Less than 5% of the world's 13,000 business programs have earned AACSB Accreditation.
- High-Quality but Affordable Program
- Part-time program, designed for experienced and in-career professionals.
- To be launched in Chicago (in-class) and international markets (online)
- Differentiation Theme: “The Innovation MBA”
- Single intake per year, cohort-based.
- Program Length and Duration: 36 credits, 12 courses, 6 semesters
- Applicants must possess First class (60%) in each semester.
- Both three/ four year degree students can seek an admission.
- GMAT/ GRE shall be waived on case to case basis based on experience.
- A minimum work experience of 3 – 4 years is required.
- TOEFL is EXEMPTED.
|FALL August to Dec 4 months (16 weeks)||BUS 510 Building Innovative & Sustainable Businesses
MBA 504 Spreadsheet Modeling
|SPRING Jan to May 4 months (16 weeks)||MBA 501 Accounting for Strategic Decision Making
MBA 506 Leading & Managing Knowledge-Intensive Organizations
|SUMMER Jun and july 2 months (8 weeks)||MBA 524 Leadership in Multicultural Organizations
BUS 550 Business Analytics for Competitive Advantage
|FALL August to Dec 4 months (16 weeks)||MBA 505 Economic Analysis & Game Theory
MBA 511 Creating, Communicating and Delivering Customer Value
|SPRING Jan to May 4 months (16 weeks)||MBA 523 Negotiations & Strategic Decision Making
MBA 509 Financial Management in a Globalized World
|SUMMER Jun and July 2 months (8 weeks)||MBA 522 The General Manager
BUS 590 Business Innovation in the Next Economy (Capstone)