ACCOMMODATION For hybrid students
ON CAMPUS ACCOMODATION: OPTION 1
What does it mean to live on campus? Well, it’s a lot more than having a place to sleep. It’s your home while you’re here. The place where you hang out with friends. Talk to your roommates. Study. Kick back. Relax. Store your stuff. Sleep. Eat. It’s your own space. The place that says something about who you are, what you like, and what's important to you.
Moving on campus into one of our residence halls will prove to be a wonderful experience! Our mission is to empower residents by providing leadership opportunities and support services that foster community development, academic success, and personal growth. The Office of Residence Life office provides a quality living environment which promotes the well-being of campus residents and guests through well maintained facilities and accommodations.
Our residence halls offer a focused and dynamic living learning environment. Living on campus also has additional benefits such as close proximity to classes, the McCormick Tribune Campus Center, Keating Gym, and access to a wide variety of events or programs hosted at various buildings across campus.
To know more about Housing click below:
Accomodation outside campus Prairie Shores: Option 2
Permanent accommodation is available for 2 guys in the hall from July 15 to November 15 2019 at 2951 South King Drive. Prairie Shores
Rent: $381(if 2 people are sharing + Utilities(max 20)
• Air Conditioner, heaters in all the room
• 10 minutes walk to Illinois Tech
• 10 minutes away from downtown
• 10 minutes walk to the 31st St beach
• Bus stop #3 – 1 min walk
• Jewel-Osco, Walgreens – 10 min walk
• Laundry services available in the basement
• Divvy Stand – just outside the building.
• CTA Train Station - 5 min walk
• free gym available in the building
• Parking Available
• Free Coffee machine in the lobby
• Resident Lounge
• 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
• Complimentary Storage
Accomodation outside campus Lake Meadows: Option 3
Looking for roommates to sublease for 2bhk apartment at Lake Meadows
Rent per month: $1192 excluding wifi and electricity
Fit for 4 people (Rent is 300 per head excluding wifi and electricity) and maximum 5 people (Rent is 250 per head excluding wifi and electricity)
- Air conditioners and heaters in the room
- Laundry at the basement
- Gas, Water, Refrigerator etc.
- Parking available
- 15 mins walk to IIT campus
- 2 mins walk to Jewel Osco
- McDonald's, Walgreens, Subway are nearby
- CTA bus stop right outside the building
- Divvy cycle Stand right outside the building.
ACCOMODATION OUTSIDE CAMPUS LAKE MEADOWS: OPTION 4
Permanent shared accommodation available for a girl from august 1st 2019 at 501 E 32 st. Lake Meadows
Rent: $250 + Utilities(max 25 for wifi + electricity)
- Apartment details: 3 BHK with 1.5 bath and balcony
- Laundry at the basement
- Well Equipped kitchen: microwave, oven, refrigerator, stove.
- 24 hour emergency maintenance
- An amazing beach just 10 min away from the apartment
- Jewel, LA Fitness, Walgreens, Subway, Dunkin Donuts, White Castle, Taco Bell just opposite of the building
- McDonald's, Dominos, Chase Bank, T-Mobile stores at 3 mins away